Contribute to a culture of service excellence.
Want to be part of a team that provides exceptional care and service? We have a place for you here! As a Forest team member, you will be rewarded for your commitment to our mission, vision, and values.
- We offer Service Day Pay to team members who volunteer in the local community.
- We recognize service excellence. Through The Forest Way program, team members are recognized by residents, guests, and fellow team members for the great work they do.
Take time to recharge.
- Earn paid leave, including vacation, discretionary days, holidays, and sick days.
- Enhance your total well-being through our safety and wellness program.
- Take care of yourself and your family with medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- By supporting team members in their educational pursuits, our education and professional development reimbursement program further contributes to the success of The Forest at Duke.
- Prepare for your next role in our job shadow program and gain exposure across departments.
- Polish your skills through our in-house learning and development program.
- Apply to The Forest’s exclusive Catalyst Scholarship Program, annually granting up to $10,000 to each of four recipients for use in qualifying educational pursuits, including accredited programs for professional certification, associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, or master’s degrees.
Grow your nest egg.
- Plan for the future by contributing to your Fidelity 403(b) retirement plan. We match our team members up to 7%.
To view a complete list of available team member opportunities, apply for an opening, or browse our full list of team member benefits, please visit our careers board by clicking the button below.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or any other class of unique or protected character.
Questions? Please contact our Human Resources department by email at HR@forestduke.org, or call us at 919-433-2365.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for additional updates and information about careers within our organization.