Enriching lives in Durham.
For 27 years, The Forest at Duke has been a leader in social responsibility and outreach.
We actively search for ways to be involved in our community and give back. Through our Grantee Program, The Forest at Duke has distributed more than $1.8 million dollars in funding to area non-profit organizations. Each year, we award new grantees with financial support, fostering the work they do to enrich the lives of Durham residents.
We believe in making a difference. By providing important funds to schools, libraries, family and senior centers, and other important businesses and services, we bolster our community relationships and help strengthen the beautiful city we call home.
Please click below to visit the websites of our 2020 Grantee Program participants, who consistently strive to make Durham a better place:
- Boys & Girls Club of Durham and Orange Counties
- Caring House
- Center for Child and Family Health
- Dress for Success Triangle NC
- Durham Center for Senior Life
- Durham Colored Library
- Durham Library Foundation
- Durham Literacy Center
- Durham Nativity School
- DURO Backpack Program
- Exchange Family Center
- Lakewood Elementary School
- Lincoln Community Foundation
- Meals on Wheels
- Museum of Durham History
- Partners for Youth Opportunity
- Senior PharmAssist
- StepUp Durham
- Triangle Radio Reading Service
- Urban Ministries of Durham