Enriching lives in Durham.
For 29 years, The Forest at Duke has been a leader in social responsibility and outreach.
We actively search for ways to be involved in our community and give back. Through our Grantee Program, The Forest at Duke has distributed more than $1.8 million dollars in funding to area non-profit organizations. Each year, we award new grantees with financial support, fostering the work they do to enrich the lives of Durham residents.
We believe in making a difference. By providing important funds to schools, libraries, family and senior centers, and other important businesses and services, we bolster our community relationships and help strengthen the beautiful city we call home.
The following are our 2021 Grantee Program participants, who consistently strive to make Durham a better place:
- Boys & Girls Club of Durham and Orange Counties
- Caring House
- Center for Child & Family Health
- Dress for Success Triangle NC
- Durham Center for Senior Life
- Durham Children’s Initiative
- Durham Colored Library
- Durham Library Foundation
- Durham Literacy Center
- Durham Nativity School
- DURO/Lakewood Backpack Program
- Exchange Family Center of Durham
- Lakewood Elementary School
- Liberty Arts
- Lincoln Community Health Center Foundation
- Local Start Dental
- Meals on Wheels Durham
- Museum of Durham History
- NC Reading Service
- Rogers-Herr Middle School
- Senior PharmAssist
- StepUp Durham
- Urban Ministries of Durham