Be part of the start.
The Forest at Duke is building upon our deep Durham roots and active retirement community to expand offerings with The Terraces.
71 spacious, contemporary apartment homes will frame a unique rooftop restaurant, outdoor entertainment and gathering space in our newest addition to our walkable community. Offered outside of our current waitlist, reservations will be available through Charter Membership beginning in January 2022, with a projected construction completion in Spring 2025.
Retirement redefined – Here there are more than 400 opportunities each month to keep doing, contributing, and achieving. Want to hike by the Eno River? Learn a new skill? Join a chorus, try a new restaurant, or discuss the latest bestseller? At The Forest, you can do all of that and more.
Support and security – Have confidence knowing that our award-winning continuum of care supports daily living, including our 24-hour emergency response system, on-site physical therapy, and more.
Learning sessions are available both online and on campus. Learn all about The Terraces, Charter Membership, and The Forest at Duke.Register Here
- Ten spacious floorplans ranging from 1140 square feet to 1665 square feet
- Open-concept living with Smart Home design
- 10 foot ceilings with large windows
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and entertainment islands
- Spacious bedrooms with tray ceilings and walk-in closets
- Large personal terraces located off the living space featuring fully folding, three-panel glass doors for indoor – outdoor living
- Underground parking with assigned spaces
- Top tier standard appointments with ample upgrade opportunities
- and more!
Ask a Sales Counselor about our terrace level, top floor and corner unit opportunities within our expansion.