ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A TEAM MEMBER?
Our team members contribute to a culture of service excellence.
If you are ready to be part of a team that provides exceptional care and service, your next opportunity awaits at The Forest at Duke.
As a Forest at Duke team member, you will be rewarded for your commitment to our mission, vision, and values.
- Get paid to volunteer in the local community. The Forest at Duke offers Service Day Pay to team members that volunteer in the local community.
- We recognize dedication to service excellence through The Forest Way Recognition program. This recognition program rewards those that exhibit behaviors in support of our mission, vision, and values.
Take Time to Recharge
- Team Members receive paid leave for vacation, discretionary days, holidays, and sick days.
Experience New Opportunities
- Our Education and Professional Development reimbursement program provides an opportunity for team members to continue to grow professionally and contribute to the success of The Forest at Duke.
- Prepare for your next opportunity by participating in our Job Shadow program; this experience provides exposure across departments.
Grow Your Nest Egg
- Plan for the future by contributing to our Fidelity 403(b) retirement plan. We have an employer match of up to 7%.
In addition to the above rewards, we offer health benefits (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending account, life insurance (company paid), disability insurance, employee assistance program, on-site banking, on-site café, and free parking.
To view a complete list of available team member opportunities or to apply for an opening, please visit our job board by clicking here.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.
Please direct employment inquiries and questions to HR@forestduke.org or call 919-433-2365.
Follow us on LinkedIn.