10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
May 11 at 10:00 am
with the Alzheimer’s Association
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking, and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
This free, one-hour program:
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
This virtual event is free and open to anyone!
After we receive your registration, a member of the Sales & Marketing team will reach out to give you a unique link and password so that you may access the event at the scheduled date and time.
To register for this event in our Virtual Spring Learning Series, please click the green “Register Now” button below.