READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our team members contribute to a culture of service excellence.
If you are ready to be part of a team that provides exceptional care and service, we have a place for you here. As a Forest team member, you will be rewarded for your commitment to our mission, vision, and values.
- Get paid to volunteer in the community. We offer Service Day Pay to team members who volunteer in the greater Durham area.
- We recognize service excellence. Forest team members, residents, and guests can pass along through The Forest Way program.
Take time to recharge.
- Earn paid leave for vacation, discretionary days, holidays, and sick days.
- Enhance your total well-being through our safety and wellness program.
Experience new opportunities.
- Keep learning! Our education and professional development reimbursement program offers team members a chance to continue growing professionally. This program further contributes to the success of The Forest at Duke.
- Prepare for your next role. Participate in our job shadow program to gain exposure across departments.
- Polish your skills. Take part in our in-house learning and development program.
Grow your nest egg.
- Plan for the future. Contribute to your Fidelity 403(b) retirement plan. We match our team members up to 7%.
In addition to the above, we also offer the following:
- Flexible spending account
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- On-site café
- On-site gift shop
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty leave
- Free parking
- Free, 24/7 access to the fitness center and pool.
To view a complete list of available team member opportunities, or to apply for an opening, please visit our careers board by clicking the button below:
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or any other class of unique or protected character.
Questions? Please contact our Human Resources department by email at HR@forestduke.org, or call us at 919-433-2365.
Be sure to follow The Forest at Duke on LinkedIn for additional updates and information about careers with our organization.